Deploy computing resources on demand and respond faster to change with Infrastructure as a Service.
How does it work?
Private Cloud or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is a fully-outsourced and customized computing infrastructure for your business. Rather than buying servers, software licenses, network equipment, and data center space, you can buy all of them bundled as a managed service.
Equipped with the industry’s highest levels of accreditation from VMware, Cisco, EMC, Microsoft, and other leading vendors, our IaaS solutions are tailored in every way. Customers can choose the processors, memory, operating system, backup needs, capacity and type of storage required for the proposed server.
Our Infrastructure-as-a-Service solution offers:
- Secure carrier-grade data center facilities across Australia.
- State-of-the-art EMC storage platforms.
- High-level security.
- Customizable CPU, memory, storage, operating systems, and applications.
- Market leading multi-tiered firewalls.
- Fully redundant network connectivity with hardware load balancing.
- Highly secure server and network isolation and segmentation.
- Complete management of server and applications available.
- Dedicated Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Utility computing service and billing model.
Benefits to your business:
- Enterprise level technology within a tier 3 data center.
- Funded from operational expenditure with minimal or no up-front costs.
- Always upgraded.
- Fully configurable and customisable.
- Access to expert knowledge through our 125+ certified engineers.
- Scale computing resources as required quickly and effortlessly.
Virtual servers hosting provides a short and long term virtual infrastructure service, allowing you to rent managed virtual servers and storage for a low, simple and predictable monthly fee. More...
Dedicated servers (or dedicated physical servers) are a cost-effective solution for businesses with complex applications, back-up and storage requirements that don’t want the risk or cost of maintaining their own systems. More...