Use the Cloud
Businesses who use the cloud were 106% more likely to see a rise in revenue.
What is the link between cloud and business success?
- 52% can now access data from any location
- 30% found that the cloud allowed better data security
- 27% reduced costs in IT software and services
4 ways cloud computing can benefit your business
Use cloud computing how you want through a range of cloud solutions that can be tailored exactly to your business requirements.
- Keep your existing infrastructure and access the Cloud for extra flexibility. You’ll have complete control, access and visibility to manage your resources and servers instantly
- Replace expensive and high maintenance on-premise infrastructure by using cloud technology
- A cost-effective way to access the software you need. It’s hosted in the Cloud and monitored 24/7, automatically updating you to the latest versions
Backup and Disaster Recovery:
- Protect your business in case of a disaster. Our backup solutions ensure your data is instantly available no matter what.
- Our choice of Cloud solutions can save you money in unnecessary capital investment and reduce the need to get more in-house infrastructure and technology.
- Flexible payment plans show exactly what your costs are. Pay only for what you use
- Hiring an in-house team of cloud specialists can be expensive. Leverage our team of certified cloud specialists in Microsoft, HP and VMware technologies
- Our reliable networks and progressive products mean you won’t be investing in outdated technology. With a cloud, you will always have the most up to date technologies and software updates.
- We give you all the latest tools so you can have complete visibility and control of your resources via our easy to use cloud management portal.
This allows you to:
- Simplify deployment through automation and intelligent scripting
- Provision your infrastructure services in a common way whether on-premise or in the hosted cloud
- Deliver services in the most efficient way through a comprehensive library of standard applications delivery templates.
- We know your business is different from everyone else’s. That’s why we give you a choice of add-ons that make your Cloud unique. Talk to us about the perfect add on solutions for your needs.
As your business grows, so can your Cloud solution. We offer Wide Area Networking to give you greater performance capability, affordable access to an enterprise-grade solution and a choice of ways to connect any office or site.
Boost your security:
Our highly specialized range of managed IT security products such as DDoS Defender, Intrusion Defender and Virtual firewall protect your business network and applications from internal and outside attacks.
Learn more about cloud
Read some of our latest blog posts:
Five Questions You Should Be Asking Your DR-as-a-Service...
Disaster Recovery Questions
Despite an increase in natural disasters in the last few years in Australia, disaster recovery (DR) planning is still not ranked highly on the agenda of most organizations. Most organizations.
Hybrid Cloud; The Ultimate DR Solution
Disaster Recovery (DR) is an insurance policy that is, for all intents and purposes, mandatory. And yet, it’s also a remarkably inefficient way to spend an organization’s limited IT budget.
Tech Tips: for keeping your datacentre lean and...
Datacentres are becoming increasingly costly to manage and operate. For organizations that want to keep some of their IT in-house, it has become crucial to adopt best practices and to.