Keep your IT running smoothly.
It’s hard to be more strategic when you spend most of your time managing your IT. By freeing you up from day-to-day tasks, we keep your business running smoothly and help you focus on how technology can add value to your strategic goals.
5 ways you can benefit from our IT Support team
- We can take care of all the routine tasks to optimize your IT environment. This frees up your time and makes sure your business runs without a hitch. Let us:
- Keep all your virus definitions up to date
- Perform regular reviews of system logs and reports
- Conduct regular security patching across your servers and workstations.
Your team can access our Australian-based Service Desk around the clock, 365 days of the year. So you have the peace of mind that you and your people have immediate help with:
- All aspects of desktop support and user account admin
- Mobile device management
- Dealing with virus and malware issues
- Support for public cloud access
- Any combination of remote and onsite support.
With technology constantly evolving, we’ll make sure that you're IT is up to date and ahead of the curve. Our team will:
- Hold quarterly technology workshops so that you're across all the latest and greatest
- Continuously monitor your servers and infrastructure to deal with threats before they become a problem
- Conduct regular health checks to ensure your systems are running at optimal performance
- Provide monthly strategic consulting with a dedicated team of technical consultants so we can road map your future IT projects.
We know that your data is the lifeblood of your business. That’s why we treat it like it’s our own. Rest easy, knowing we give you a full range of backup and recovery solutions so you’ll never lose a thing:
- Simple tape backups to full server replication to the Cloud performed daily, weekly or monthly, ensuring you’ll back up and running in no time
- Management to suit any Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan compliance needs.
- We'll keep a vigilant eye on your services to make sure your IT moves with your business. With monthly consultations with your dedicated technical team, we ensure you’re getting the best value from your IT investments.
- Draw on our skills in a range of business solutions from Cloud, data networking, security, software development, collaboration and much more
- Attend our quarterly technology workshops and be informed on all the latest in technology
- Access a personalized Online Tech Store that has special pricing just for your business.
- Learn more about IT Support
Read some of our latest blog posts:
Why Australian businesses will need expert Managed Services...
According to Gartner Managing Vice-President Ian Bertram, the escalating interest in engaging with outsourcing as part of an IT strategy is placing pressure on an organization’s access to the internal... More
How to manage a short-staffed IT department
PKML Professional IT Services-June14-Short staffed
There are going to be times when your department is working without its full complement of staff. Find out how to sail through these periods and come out with a.
Managing your IT budget
PKML Professional IT Services-June14-Budgets
As budgets are handed down for the next financial year, you’re unlikely to have the cash to put all of your plans into action, so how do you maintain a.
Why Office 365 is Winning
Microsoft Office 365 Blog
There are signs that Microsoft is winning the war for productivity applications. According to a recent report on the Wall Street Journal, Office 365 is rapidly catching Google Apps in.