Our proactive network monitoring tool, SecureView, provides real-time granular visibility giving you more control over utilization, performance, and security.
What does it do?
With sophisticated Network Behavioral Analysis (NBA) SecureView is a network monitoring system that learns your normal traffic profile and automatically alerts you to the abnormality to malware, data leakage, unauthorized access, and malicious security threats. Granular reporting enables the network administrator to identify sources of potential bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and breaches of internal policy. Secure View is enabled by Arbor Networks, Pravail Network Security Intelligence (NSI).
Benefits for your business:
- Gain real-time visibility into network traffic between sites.
- Stop existing and emerging internal network threats, such as viruses, botnet armies, and worm outbreaks.
- Control user access and eliminate insider misuse.
- Ensure accurate capacity planning for critical applications, such as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Instantly detect unwanted protocols, such as P2P and IM.
- Verify compliance with HIPAA, PCI, SOX and other regulations via automatic network security alerts, forensic analysis, and reports.
- Protect internal assets from fraud and data leakage.
- Establish and track usage policies and alert on unauthorized user access.
- Monitor VoIP, IPTV, and VoD across the network.