Free up internal resources and utilize our in-house expertise to provide extensive server and desktop management.
How does it work?
Managed Services Foundations is a set of services that proactively manages your servers and desktops. Through a suite of advanced IT management systems, our team:
- Proactively monitor the state of your IT infrastructure 24/7
- Alert you to critical faults
- Keep your systems secure through monthly patching for your servers and workstations
- Detailed IT infrastructure reporting for network visibility.
The service can also be expanded to include additional support options for the complete management of your entire infrastructure.
- 24/7 Server Monitoring and Alerting
Based on Microsoft’s System Centre Operations Manager (SCOM), we have developed and customized the platform to enhance its monitoring and alerting functionality for faults. This provides you with immediate clarity on the more critical and consequential faults which can then be actioned with priority.
Key service features include:
- 24/7/365 real-time monitoring and alerting
- Customizable thresholds for resource usage alerting
- Best practice templates for monitoring of Microsoft Servers
- Advanced monitor sets for server applications including Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server
- Comprehensive monitoring of VMware physical ESX hosts and virtual machines
- Option for monitoring 3rd party application services
- Option to have our engineers resolve any alerts.
- Server and Desktop Security Patching
Through the use of Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM), we will manage the security patching cycles on both server and workstation devices across your organization. This minimizes your security threat footprint and reduces the risk of unproductive downtime for your business.
Key service features include:
- Security patching of Windows Server operating systems
- Security patching of Microsoft Exchange, SQL, and IIS servers
- Security patching of Windows PC operating systems
- Flexible grouping of servers and workstations for patching
- Customizable patching schedules
- Service Pack updates
Options for patching of applications including Microsoft Office, common browsers such as Chrome and Firefox, and a selection of other 3rd party applications.
Monthly Infrastructure Reporting
Our monthly infrastructure reports are designed to help you meet your IT governance and compliance requirements. The report provides meaningful and detailed information about the overall state of your IT infrastructure, putting the pertinent information front and center, with the ability to access much more detailed reporting as and when you require it. Our infrastructure reports provide:
- An overview of patch compliance
- Meaningful server availability metrics
- Machines that have been added or removed in your environment
- Deployed software inventory for asset and compliance management
- Server resource metrics and inventory
- Comprehensive VMware vSphere environment reporting including physical host server utilization, virtual machine, and datastore performance and forecasting.
- Benefits to your business
Managed Services Foundations provides you with a cost-effective solution to cover the basic but critical IT activities, freeing up your resources to work on more strategic tasks. In particular, security patching can be a time-consuming task to consistently get right.
- Achieve IT compliance when it comes to security patching and software asset management. Our reports provide you with the transparency and validation required to give you peace of mind that your infrastructure is compliant with service governance requirements.
Peace of mind
Have your IT environment proactively monitored and managed on a 24/7/365 basis. We give you the flexibility of determining how best to route the alert and address any issues, whether it be a direct escalation to your IT team or have our highly skilled engineers resolve the incident for you.