A business collaboration platform that allows you to share ideas, expertise and find the right information to make better business decisions.
What is Hosted SharePoint?
Hosted SharePoint is the quickest and easiest way for your team and customers to easily connect and collaborate through an intranet, extranet, portal or through the web. With a hosted SharePoint solution, distribute valuable information instantly and take advantage of all the features of SharePoint such as document management, file sharing, social networking, blogs, and wikis. Your Microsoft SharePoint hosting choices include shared or dedicated.
Browser-based content administration
You manage your hosted SharePoint web site content using your Internet browser. With per item security for better data control and integrity, hosted SharePoint has enhanced flexibility for storing more types of content.
Create documents online
Using Microsoft SharePoint hosting, each person can create documents, sheets, and presentations online using the SharePoint hosting services.
You can synchronize the contact list with your Outlook and mobile phone. You can share the contact information with other members of your site.
Access hosted SharePoint sites and content from mobile devices using a modern micro-browser and an access gateway.
With hosted SharePoint, staff members can use blogs to share information and document thoughts on a particular discussion.
Everyone can share calendars and add tasks with completion dates to your hosted SharePoint web site with absolute control of access to specific calendars.
Employees can share tasks, list of tasks with the project members, and create or assign tasks easily with Microsoft SharePoint site hosting.
You can make announcements for everyone accessing your Intranet. News items such as tradeshows or high sales months can also be announced to everyone at once through your hosted SharePoint web site.
Our Hosted SharePoint solution includes:
Provisioning and hosting in a secure Tier 3 Data Centre.
- Sites secured with SSL encryption.
- 24/7 Monitoring and maintenance.
- Data Centre internet connectivity.
- 12 months backup.
- Custom hostname (ie. SharePoint.YourCompanyName.com.au.
- Dedicated IP address.
- 20GB SharePoint storage.
- Support for active directory sync between on-premise and hosted environments.
- Benefits for your business:
- A single, easily accessible, secure and reliable place to share and manage all of your company information.
- Access information from any location with any internet enabled device.
- Integrates with Microsoft products, including Hosted Exchange, Lync, and Dynamics CRM.
- Operational expense rather than a capital expense.
- Provisioning within days not weeks.
- Scalable without IT infrastructure limitations.
- Security in a hosted environment.
- 24/7 monitoring and maintenance.
- A range of off the shelf SharePoint apps and workflows (Optional).