A state of the art phone system hosted securely and reliably in the Cloud.
What is Hosted PBX?
It is a hosted telephony system, available to use as a service on a monthly subscription basis, providing you with a flexible business phone solution. Having a Hosted PBX solution allows businesses to utilize a fully featured communications suite over the network without installing expensive, dedicated switching equipment or telephone lines.
How Does It Work?
Our Hosted PBX solution can be setup through the PKML Professional Services Private IP Network or straight through your own Internet network.
Handset Feature Plans
To keep things simple, we offer three plans. Each includes the Polycom handset displayed, voice line, voicemail and other call handling features.
Handset Feature Plan Standard Meeting Room Premium*
- VVX-300 or 310Polycom SoundStation IP6000
- Polycom VVX-500
- Handset Key Features
- HD Voice, 6 Chanel, mono screen
- HP Voice, mono screen, 12-foot mic range
- HD Voice, 12 channel, color screen, hot desking
Basic Group Features:
Call capacity management, emergency zones, incoming calling plan, intercept group, inventory report, voice messaging group.
Unified Messaging (Voicemail):
Voice messaging-user, voice messaging-video, voicemail to email.
With compatible handsets.
Standard Voice Calling:
Call forwarding (various), call return, call transfer, do not disturb, the last number redial, three-way call.
Standard Group Features:
Call park, call pickup, hunt group, series completion, service scripts group.
Premium Voice Calling:
Barge-in exempt, busy lamp feild, hotdesking, push-to-talk, selective call acceptance.
Premium Group Features:
Instant group cal, music on hold.
Premium Personal Mobility:
Sequential ring, simultaneous ring peronal.
- One room for every 20 licenses.
*Minimum 1 Premium License required to enable group features and Music on Hold.
Complete your offering with advanced feature options, designed to enhance your collaboration experience.
Advanced Feature Benefits Often used for:
- Web Collaboration
- Enables you to easily share content, media and conduct online meetings in real-time from multiple locations.
- Sharing desktop information between teams in multiple locations.
- Provides an integrated user experience for a few, to many participants, from a number of devices.
- Geographically diverse organizations, on the road sales staff and client meetings.
- Allows you to make and accept telephony calls from Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Improving productivity by reducing the time taken to initiate calls.
- Auto Attendant (IVR)
- Acts as an automated receptionist that professionally greets and routes calls to the correct destination.
- Small companies with no physical office, otherwise unable to professionally manage calls.
- An attendant console with a simple interface that manages and screen inbound calls.
- Receptionists or telephony attendants that manage and direct incoming calls.
- Unified Messaging
- Use and manage voicemail, emails, and messages from anywhere, over any interface.
Integration with Microsoft Office.
Here To Make Your Life Easier
PKML PROFESSIONAL IT SERVICES is an award-winning IT and Telecommunications managed services provider employing over 300 talented people positioned in four offices across Australia. Through the delivery of innovative, flexible and cost-effective solutions and top-line customer service and support, we are the partner of choice for the Australian mid-market.
As one of Australia’s most rapidly growing ICT Service providers, we are uniquely positioned to build and plan infrastructure with the most advanced technology available. We have made a significant investment into our owned and operated Data Centres to ensure we create a performance-driven cloud infrastructure that our customers can depend on.
World-class data center security
Data Centre access is monitored and controlled with video surveillance and building access management systems. Personnel access is subject to stringent security clearance protocols and approvals. We also have a diversity of on-shore local data center locations to suit your requirements.
Tailored support and training
We understand that as a business, support and training are essential to the successful adoption and ongoing use of PKML IT’s solutions. To ensure our Hosted PBX solution is the right fit for your business, we offer tailored support and training features including:
24/7 support via phone or email.
- On-premise training.
- Advanced Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Intelligent Network
The PKML Professional Services Private IP Network is designed and built for business, providing your organization with national connectivity across an advanced MPLS network. It’s backed with by industry leading Service Level Agreements, dedicated 24/7 support and over 18 years of experience owning and operating data centers and an extensive network.
- Hosted PBX Softphone Set up Downloads
PC Softphone Setup:
- To download the PC Softphone for Windows.
- To download the Softphone for MAC OS.
- To download the app for iPhone.
- To download the app for Android.