Business Phone Plans
Our Business Phone Plans deliver single PSTN lines to large-scale ISDN and SIP solutions while reducing your costs and providing effective communication.
How does it work?
Our Business Phone Plans deliver a comprehensive, reliable and fully managed communications platform for both inbound and outbound phone services. Its competitive pricing structure – alongside its ability to retain current phone numbers and to incorporate existing PBX and other equipment –makes it a compelling business proposition.
Lines and carrier options:
Our team can deliver single PSTN lines to large scale ISDN and SIP solutions while reducing your costs and providing effective communications.
- Phone Line Features Benefit Suitable for ISDN or Multiline
- Most common voice line for business with multiple staff.
- Multiple digital phone lines for typical business needs.
- Sold in lots of 2, 10, 20 and 30
- Proven reliability, lower risk to VoIP/SIP.
- Businesses with greater than 5 handsets in one location, requiring robust voice connectivity.
- Busineses who want to operate voice and data on the one converged network and save.
- A digital business grade phone line that runs over IP.
- Save money by reducing the cost of dedicated voice lines.
- Scale your voice capacity up for short term requirements within days or even hours.
- Businesses with greater than 10 handsets performing non-mission critical tasks.
- Suitable for small stores or single staff offices.
- An analog residential grade phone line terminating on a handset.
- Reliable and affordable with no additional system requirements.
- Businesses with less than 5 handsets in a small office.
Why use it?
- Reduce call and line rental costs, with prices from $20 per line per month.
- Increase ROI by retaining the existing infrastructure.
- Scales with your business.
- Easy to manage and quick to deploy.
- Add communications flexibility.
- Achieve a reliable, fully managed service.
- Improve customer service.
- Receive itemized billing.