A cost-efficient way to get the software and communications you need.
Choose the business applications you want – and only pay for what you use.
How does it work?
Software as a Service (SaaS) is a software delivery model in which software is centrally hosted in the Cloud. With 24/7 expert network monitoring, enjoy less deployment and management hassle. We take care of everything so you can preserve capital and scale costs to your business success.
Get the latest technology
- SaaS cloud computing is an efficient way to keep your business on the cutting edge, with the latest software and communications. We will automatically update your software and services to the latest versions.
Superior applications availability
- Our core network provides 99.95% reliability, supporting mission-critical networked applications for Australian businesses.
Deploy the applications you need quickly, dramatically lowering provisioning time
- With the ability to quickly deploy new software without the risk and upfront costs of investing in your own technology, you can respond rapidly to opportunities.
- Access applications and data from the office, at home or in the field using PCs, laptops, and smartphones. PKML Professional IT Services Cloud services enable your staff to work effectively and flexible.
- Microsoft Office 365 brings together the latest versions of Microsoft's Office, as well as a variety of communication and collaboration tools such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Lync Online, to help meet your business needs.
- With a hosted SharePoint solution, distribute valuable information instantly and take advantage of all the features of SharePoint such as document management, file sharing, social networking, blogs, and wikis.
- Hosted Exchange is a full-featured email solution, delivered as a managed service on a simple predictable price-per-user-per-month basis.